I sincerely believe that there are no hard and fast rules in fashion. Individual styles and choices are to be celebrated and real-life fashion must be in sync with our individual style sensibilities for us to draw pleasure from it. However, like many things in life, sometimes developing a standout personal style statement requires exploration, practice and a little bit of help. I have said it before and I will say it again – ‘effortless style’ is rarely effortless.
So if you are looking to fine tune your fashion statement – then I am your woman. I understand that sometimes the thought of a personal style consultant or shopper can be daunting but it doesn’t have to be. I can help you with simple styling ideas and easy to implement fashion solutions. I see myself as more of a fashion buddy who can help to navigate the choice conundrum to help you elevate your personal and professional look, without losing sight of personal style preferences.
I can help in the following ways:
- Personal shopping buddy – outfit selections for your lifestyle and work style
- Encapsulate your current wardrobe and perform a ‘closet-edit’
- Provide a ‘fashion refresher’ course to help bring your wardrobe up to date
- Provide a bridal style service where I help develop your outfits for each wedding function
- Help you plan the perfect holiday wardrobe
Helping ladies ‘up their fashion game’ and getting positive feedback truly makes my day. My friends tell me I am friendly and approachable and can tell a good joke as well. I can help over the phone, skype or in person. It goes without saying that a conversation with me is strictly confidential.